About Us

My photo
We were married January 12, 2008 on an unusually warm beautiful day. On November 12 our wonderful daughter Alyssa joined our family. We love to go for walks, hike, camp, play lots of music and spend time with all of our family. We are grateful that we are able to be around so much family. Life is Beautiful.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

She likes to Move It!!

Peter gets Aly to do this cute little dance to "Move It". She loves it so much that she just laughs and laughs. It's so adorable.


3 comments:

  1. Hi! I should go blog surfing more often. This is Becca Bowler, by the way. I found you on Minna's Blog. I can't believe you have a baby girl!!!! Congratulations!!! How are things? I haven't been back to the Institute for forever. Good to see you guys are so happy. Babies are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful! We are coming to Vegas in a few weeks to see Grandad. Ariel is bringing Charlotte so we should have a family reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry we missed you guys last weekend. Hopefully we will have better timing next trip through!

    ReplyDelete